Feed a family in 15 with this simple but delicious chicken recipe using DiMambro’s Nippy One Pasta Sauce.
Nippy Chicken Gnocchi
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Jar of Nippy One Pasta Sauce
- 250 Grams Gnocchi
- 10 Grams Butter
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 1 Pinch Oregano
- Pecorino Romano (grated)
- Dice your chicken. Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano through the diced chicken – mix well.
- Boil your pasta water. And salt the water well!
- Grab a cooking pan, add splash of oil and 10g of butter, turn the heat to medium heat
- Add the chicken to pan. Cook chicken for roughly 5-7 minutes.
- Add Gnocchi to the pasta water. Your Gnocchi is cooked, when they’re all floating on top of the water
- Drain your Gnocchi. Add to the Nippy Chicken sauce.
- Add Nippy One to chicken pan. Simmer for another 5 minutes, until bubbling through.
- Plate up! Grate some Pecorino Romano on top.
© Di Mambros